Thursday, September 3, 2009

See You at the Game

The young men of Johnston’s varsity football team plays host to the Sioux City East Black Raiders, Friday night, September 4th. The Raiders come into the game 1-0 after soundly beating Des Moines Roosevelt 46-21 last week. Your Dragon team also enters the game 1-0 after beating Ames last week 30-17.

I invite you to come out to the game and not only cheer on your Johnston varsity football team, but also support your Dragon cheerleaders and Dragon marching band. It should be a beautiful evening. I’ll be in attendance as well, and look forward to meeting you and answering any questions I can about my campaign and the upcoming election.

In the meantime, have a great Friday and I look forward to seeing you tonight.

- Eric Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment